The DESIrE Consortium invites you to its final conference in Brussels on 13 December 2018. The DESIrE project has been running for two years (since January 2017) and this one-day conference will be an opportunity to share our major findings and present our conclusions and recommendations. The programme seeks to:
- Present an overview of the objectives of the project;
- Outline the core concepts integral to our research on demand reduction in the context of human trafficking for the purpose of sexual exploitation;
- Describe the national laws and policies of our four case study countries (Croatia, the Netherlands, Poland and Sweden) and their implementation on the sex industry and human trafficking;
- Discuss ways of combating sexual exploitation;
- Present alternatives to legislation to curb trafficking.
Participants are warmly encouraged to engage and share their ideas on these issues. For more practical information and registration, see below.
|WHEN IS IT?
On 13 December 2018
From 9am to 5pm
|WHERE IS IT?
Rue du Trône 62, 1050 Brussels
HOW TO REGISTER?
13 December 2018